Dr. Heesook Choi
Department of Communication
P.O. Box PF
McComas Hall, Room 200-F
Mississippi State, MS 39762
- BA : Gangneung-Wonju National University in South Korea, English Language and Literature
- MA : The University of Texas at Austin, Journalism
- PhD : The Missouri School of Journalism, Journalism
- Media Effects
- Media sociology
- Political Communications
- New Media
- Race and Media
- Ferrucci, P., Russell, F. M., Choi, H., Duffy, M. E., & Thorson, E. (2015). Times are a changin’: How a merger affects the construction of news processes.Journalism Studies, 1-18, 1-18.
- Russell, F. M., Hendricks, M., Choi, H., & Stephens, E. C. (2014). Who sets the news agenda on Twitter? Digital Journalism, 1-19.
- Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication
- International Communication Association
- National Communication Association
- Southern States Communication Association
- Choi, H., Warner, B. R., & Jennings, F. J. (2018). What mobilizes partisans? Exploring the underlying pathways between partisan media and political participation. In B. R. Warner, D. G. Bystrom, M. S. McKinney, & M. C. Banwart (Eds.), An unprecedented election: Media, communication, and the electorate in the 2016 campaign (pp. 40-60). Santa Barbara, CA: Praeger.