Online Communication Courses
The department offers numerous online courses each semester to allow students who cannot attend face-to-face classes the opportunity to learn from departmental faculty. These courses are most often taken by students in the Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies major or other undergraduate/graduate programs, but Communication majors with scheduling challenges or in internships and related experiences also take advantage of this program.
Discover your online education opportunities through Mississippi State University!
Distance education courses at MSU provide students with the ability to take courses from virtually any place and at any time.
- affordable price
- all distance students pay in-state tuition
- flexibility of time and location to work with your schedule and responsibilities
- earn the same prestigious degree offered on campus
We can help equip you to reach your goals with a degree to be proud of.
To learn more about distance education at MSU visit:
For more information on communication courses, please visit:
Mississippi State University is a equal opportunity institution.
MSU DEPARTMENT of COMMUNICATION Online Courses
- CO 1013 Intro to Communication
- CO 1223 Intro to Communication Theory
- CO 1403 Intro to Mass Media
- CO 3803 Principles of Public Relations
- CO 3813 Public Relations Case Problems
- CO 3833 Interviewing
- CO 4253 Elements of Persuasion
- CO 4313 Mass Media Law
- CO 4323 Mass Media and Society
- CO 4433 Television Criticism
- CO 6253 Elements of Persuasion
- CO 6313 Mass Media Law
- CO 6323 Mass Media and Society
- CO 6433 Television Criticism
Dr. Terry Likes, Professor and Department Head
MSU Department of Communication
MSU Center for Distance Education