Student-Run Integrated Media Agency
Who We Are
This agency is a student-run integrated media agency at Mississippi State University located in the Department of Communication. This agency is a real business that provides students hands-on experience planning, developing, and executing communication campaigns for real world clients.
The agency fosters a dynamic practical learning environment where students are encouraged to apply classroom knowledge to strategic communication campaigns unfolding in real-time. This experiential learning environment yields highly-competitive students and industry-leading insights for clients.
Our team members gain hands-on practice in all aspects of a full-service media agency. Specifically, students are exposed to client service, strategic planning, implementation, results reporting, and new business development.
Each team member will leave the agency with a full and dynamic portfolio of real client work, which helps secure competitive careers in the communications profession. Mississippi State students are encouraged to apply for a position on our team. For available job openings, click here.
How to Get Involved
Becoming a Team Member
In order to become a team member, please complete the following steps:
- Review available job descriptions
- Review agency requirements
- Fill out application
- Create an online portfolio that demonstrates your skills & abilities
- Write a cover letter that speaks to your skills and experience, your fit within the agency, and why you would like to join the agency
- Email application, resume, and cover letter to THernandez@Comm.MSState.edu
Application Due Dates & Timeline
All applications and required materials are due by Nov. 9 at 5 p.m.
Interviews will take place between Nov. 12-16. All applicants will be notified of decision by Nov. 19.
What We Do
We are a full-service media agency dedicated to providing communication and branding services to local profit and nonprofit organizations through strategic-awareness planning, insights and optimization.
The strategic communication campaigns produced by the agency's team members includes applied research, planning, writing and utilization of print, electronic and social media. Each of these areas of specialization are designed to proactively manage the client's reputation and communicate the essence of a brand through compelling storytelling.
The following agency services are an example of what we offer clients at a small fee or pro bono:
- Strategic communication planning
- Research/Data analysis
- Social media development and management
- Event planning/coordination
- News releases and media kits
- Brochure design/creation
- Public service announcements
- Newsletters Feature articles Graphic design