- If you are unsure about who your advisor is, please visit the main office, McComas 130.
- About a week before advising, your advisor will contact you through your campus email to set up an appointment. You will be given several options of days and times to meet with your advisor.
- You should plan out a tentative schedule BEFORE meeting with your advisor. To do this, review your CAPP report and required courses.
Download Communication Student Handbook
- Once you meet with your advisor, you will then be able to register for classes at your appointed registration time.
- If you need to reschedule your advising time, please contact your advisor as soon as possible to make other arrangements.
* Please note: You must meet with your advisor to obtain your Registration Access Code. Without this, you will not be allowed to sign up for classes.
List of Advisors
Force Add Request Form
Force Add Request Forms for the spring 2019 semester are now being accepted. Please contact your advisor first, and then contact Dr. John Forde with any questions. Thanks.
Dr. John E. Forde, Professor and Department Head, APR, Fellow PRSA