- If you are unsure about who your advisor is, please visit the main office, McComas 130.
- About a week before advising, your advisor will contact you through your campus email to set up an appointment. You will be given several options of days and times to meet with your advisor.
- You should plan out a tentative schedule BEFORE meeting with your advisor. To do this, review your CAPP report and required courses.
Download Communication Student Handbook
- Once you meet with your advisor, you will then be able to register for classes at your appointed registration time.
- If you need to reschedule your advising time, please contact your advisor as soon as possible to make other arrangements.
* Please note: You must meet with your advisor to obtain your Registration Access Code. Without this, you will not be allowed to sign up for classes.
List of Advisors
Force Add Request Form
The Force Add Request Form is now closed. Please contact your advisor, Emily Cain (Departmental Advising/Recruiting Coordinator), or John Forde directly with questions about classes.
Dr. John E. Forde, Professor and Department Head, APR, Fellow PRSA